Apr 25, 2008

Ross & Phoenix

Ross

Phoenix

This week we lost two good friends: Ross an Phoenix. Both of them were rescuesd several weeks ago but the signs of abuse and being neglected were evident in both of them. Despite that, they were very friendly and they would have been excellent companions for someone who could have appreciated that. Ross was severely emaciated and dehydrated and apparently, at some point he received injuries that were still causing him problems. And Phoenix had a cancerous tumor in his abdomen and he had scars from older injuries too. I will never understand why people can throw away an old friend just like that.

1 comment:

Christine said...

No, I can't understand that either. I guess I am glad I don't understand, because then I would be just like them!!

Rest in Peace Ross & Phoenix