Sep 26, 2008

After the storm...


I saw this girl for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I saw her again after these stormy days and she seems pregnant!
On my way to the beach today I noticed a dead dog in the middle of the road. I stopped to check on her/him and it was a young female black pup between 6-8 months old--I've never seen her before. Inmediately from the bushes came another pup--another female, same age, black with white boots, very nice. She seemed to be watching the dead pup--I think maybe they were sisters. She was absolutely hungry.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you get her and make sure gets fixed?

Sandra said...

That depends on money and space (at the vet) availability. Will see.

Sandra said...

Parvo.

nieciet06 said...

Which one has parvo?

Sandra said...

Nelly and Elsie.

denise said...

parvo is a horrible way for the little ones to die. we adpoted a puppy from the atlanta humane society years ago, and we had to put him to sleep 10 days later due to parvo.....poor little babies ;-(