Sep 23, 2008

And yet another rainy day...


It was rainy today--but a lot less! (until it began again...) I finally checked the pups properly and found out that Elsie and her sister Nelly were sick--i thought they looked strange yesterday but I didn't notice anything else under the heavy rain. The other 4 didn't look sick but they were not as enthusiastic as ever and seemed to have diarrhea. I gave antibiotics to all of them but Elsie and Nelly looked really bad. I got the ok to take all of them to the vet. Please, sponsor them!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much would it cost to sponsor a puppy? And what does that price include?

nieciet06 said...

Oh no! Please keep us update on their status. How many puppies are left to get out of there now?

Sandra said...

There's another pup of around 7months that disappeared from the area before the storm. I haven't seen him again.

I think it costs at least $200 to get him/her vaccinated with the DHLPP plus rabies, coronavirus and bordetella and spay/neuter a dog, deworming, boarding and heartworm test if apply. But that's really Ginny's department.

Anonymous said...

so you got all the puppies out of there? great news!!!

Sandra said...

All of them are in a vet clinic, but have diarrhea. elsie and elly looked sick yesterday.

I was told that one of the puppies already died. I'm not sure which one but it could be Sally or Sami. I still have to confirm which one--the 2 of them looked alike but Sally was bigger and gher belly was bloated.

denise said...

Oh no!!! keep us posted!

denise said...

any news yet? who died? that is so sad!!

Sandra said...

Not yet.'m going to call this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

was nelly the brown and tan one a little bit larget than the smaller black ones?

Sandra said...

Yes.