Sep 22, 2008

Another rainy day

It's still raining, but lighter. So I went this morning to check on the dogs. They were ok, but hungry and cold. The dying dog from yesterday was dead. I couln't burry him but I put his body in an area of tall grass and covered him with the same newspapers he was lying on. Seeing him again, I noticed several infected small wounds and he had a needle inbedded in one of his front paws. He should have been around 8 months old.

I could barely pass to go to the beach--there were water everywhere.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you Sandra.

denise said...

poor little doggie - i wonder what was shot into his little body??? i bet those littleones wer glad to see you!!

denise said...

just donated $100, but didn't see a place to say it is for the puppies at the beach.....

Anonymous said...

Sandra, I don't know if you believe in heaven, but I do and I know that when you arrive that that poor doggie and all of the other dogs and cats that you have helped and shown kindness will be there waiting to greet you...Hopefully he didn't suffer much longer and at least he met one kind person in his short lifetime

Sandra said...

In Ginny's webpage or mine?

denise said...

in ginny's page....i guess i should have looked closer to your page and donated through it since i check it every day....

Sandra said...

Ginny has a PayPal botton in her page.