Oct 29, 2008

Meredith's puppies


This are two of Meredith's four puppies. I posted last month that she gave birth but I couldn't find the puppies then. The puppies are inside the Shell Plant, under the stairs of a small trailer and of course I can't get inside. I was told that the other two are white/brown too. the puppies must be 4 weeks old now. They are starting to be interested in solid food.Another of the dogs at Shell's gate.
A new young black Lab pup near the gate.

Another sweet dog near the gate. Stephanie is with them too.

3 comments:

Satria Sudeki said...

your posting is really informative, and that's really usefull for me, actually I have the related blog like you, I hope you can check on www.puppies-reviews.blogspot.com, I hope it will be usefull for u.

denise said...

is the shell gate at the beach you go to each day or is it a different one? cute little puppies. how do they seem?

Tom (Puppy Website) said...

Very cute puppies...