Jun 22, 2009

Crystal, Charlene, Clyde & Sidney





Thanks to Edi Vazquez and Maritza Rodriguez these puppies will find a home soon. Crystal, Charlene and Clyde are ok and soon they will receive Sidney.
Sidney--not their sibling--is younger and was very sick.

If you think some of the stories here are depressing, well there are others far more depressing and I don't always talk about them. I didn't mentioned Sidney before because I thought she was going to die--some people would think "why the hell you're not taking her to the vet", well that's easier said that done--I don't have the money to take dogs to the vet because I'm unemployed again and there are too many dogs that need help. There are a couple of organizations that help, but they can't always do it. I just can offer some antibiotics to see if the dogs improve. Sidney got a little better with the help of the antibiotics and thanks to Maritza, who offered to pay the vet, Sidney is doing better.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Sandra, you do the best you can, everyone knows that. I know it must break you heart every day having to leave any of those dogs there!! You are an angel on earth doing Gods work without a doubt. You see and deal with things we could never imagine! We love you for all you do for these sweet babies!

Melody said...

Sandra, I know that you are doing everything that you can, and I understand that you cannot always take dogs to the vet etc. Your time and effort that you give towards these animals is more than enough. You are amazing. I will be sending more money to Ginny once I get paid again and also, what meds do you need? I can always try to find some online and send them to you.

Sandra said...

Thanks.

Sandra said...

Most needed is amoxicillin--what saved Sidney's life, Nutri-Cal and Phoenectin (oral).
It's harder to get vaccinations, but if someone can, that would be nice.

Melody said...

Sandra, is the amoxicillin in the form of FishMox -- Im pretty sure I can get my hands on some of that pretty cheap. What dosages are you looking for?

Sandra said...

YES, FROM FISHMOX. I USE MORE FREQUENTLY THE 250MG PILLS. THANKS.