Apr 13, 2010

Update




So many things happened. Kyley (the grayish chocolate with white puppy--first pic)has been rescued. This rescue was kind of a nightmare. I found Kyley quickly but I didn't see the other dogs that I was supposed to take to the vet--it was raining a lot (and I had a big headache), so I supposed they were hiding somewhere. At the same time I was told where Karen's puppies are, but they where unreachable inside a "hole" (second pic).
One of the dogs I was supposed to take yesterday, was a white Chihuahua (third pic)--but unfortunately I found her dead today. Apparently she died yesterday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad the chihuahua died. I remember you mentioned a while ago that you saw someone hitting her, am I right? So now I am thinking she died all alone, and maybe the last thing she got from a human (besides your cares) was a violent attack. Poor puppy.

Sandra said...

NO, THIS IS NOT THE PUP WHO GOT HIT. THAT ONE IS THE ONE IN THE PICTURE--RIGHT SIDE OF THE BLOG.

Christine said...

So sorry about the white Chihuahua!! That must have been tough for you Sandra. Any idea what happened to her??